Christian Cooke Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if Christian was a fan of any of the programmes he has been in.

2 posters

Go down

I wonder if Christian was a fan of any of the programmes he has been in. Empty Re: I wonder if Christian was a fan of any of the programmes he has been in.

Post  Christian Cooke Fan Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:20 pm

He might say.I put quite a bit of detail in the Ross paragraph so he might reply with something like that he was glad that he got the role as he liked the programme or something.
Christian Cooke Fan
Christian Cooke Fan

Back to top Go down

I wonder if Christian was a fan of any of the programmes he has been in. Empty Re: I wonder if Christian was a fan of any of the programmes he has been in.

Post  Laura :) Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:01 pm

ask him in your next letter ...
Laura :)
Laura :)
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/christiancookefans

Back to top Go down

I wonder if Christian was a fan of any of the programmes he has been in. Empty I wonder if Christian was a fan of any of the programmes he has been in.

Post  Christian Cooke Fan Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:37 am

I wonder if he watched both Robin Hood and Dr Who and was really pleased to get both of his roles in that programme.
Christian Cooke Fan
Christian Cooke Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down